Client Service Associate - Summer 2024
Freestone is building the digitally integrated wealth services firm of the future. We believe making a difference happens by focusing on what truly matters to our clients. If you are passionate about helping people and serving a greater purpose in life and work, Freestone is the home for you.
We are an independent wealth advisor to select families with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, and Santa Barbara. We provide a personalized experience combining rational, intelligent advice and sophisticated investment strategies, delivered via beautiful technology.
We live our values of collaboration, commitment and continuous improvement every day and welcome new Freestoners to join us.
Freestone is searching for qualified candidates to join our Client Service Team as a Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Seattle office. Successful candidates for this position will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement, along with a passion for introducing operational structure and efficiency within a financial services environment.
- Provide operational and administrative support to Client Advisors/Relationship Managers in their daily business practices
- Act as primary point of contact for client issues and concerns
- Organize, track, and lead team projects; seeing them through to a successful completion
- Assist in preparing relevant marketing materials and proposals for prospective client meetings
- Generate and substantiate household and portfolio reports for meetings with existing clients
- Initiate trade orders and account rebalances by means of client request; ensure completion of such requests and appropriate communication with client
- Maintain key client information in CRM and reporting systems
- Manage individual client web portals and educate clients on the relevant capabilities and services
- Coordinate annual tax reporting and completion of relevant tax documentation with CPAs
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business related degree preferred.
- Client service experience within the financial industry strongly preferred, but not required
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High level of comfort working with high net worth individuals
- Demonstrated outstanding client service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Time management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities
- Bonus points for experience with Tamarac CRM and Advisor View
Your Competencies and Characteristics
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Team oriented character with an exceptionally strong work ethic
- Self-starter with close attention to detail
- A high energy level personality with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Ability to independently manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities
- A commitment to consistently producing a high-quality work product
- Treats others in a humble and kind manner
The expected annual base salary for this position is $60,000 - $65,000. The position may also be available to receive a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Our compensation and benefits package includes medical and prescription drug coverage, 401(k) contribution matching, group life, disability, long-term care, and accidental death insurance, ten (10) scheduled paid holidays per year, and 17 days of vacation per year.
Freestone is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be recruited and, if applicable, selected and employed without regard to sex, race, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, ancestry, disability, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by law.