Freestone is building the digitally integrated wealth services firm of the future. We believe making a difference happens by focusing on what truly matters to our clients. If you are passionate about helping people and serving a greater purpose in life and work, Freestone is the home for you.
We are an independent wealth and asset management firm with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, and Santa Barbara. We provide a personalized experience combining rational, intelligent advice and sophisticated investment strategies, delivered via technology, where possible. Currently, we have over $8 billion of assets under advisement.
We live our values of collaboration, commitment and continuous improvement every day and welcome new Freestoners to join us.
We are searching for qualified candidates to join our Seattle Team as a Client Advisor. Successful candidates for this position share our core values and have a demonstrated track record of excelling educationally and professionally. Our advisors can build or manage a base of high-net-worth clients to create tailored investment and wealth advisory solutions to help them focus on what truly matters.
Our Core Values
- Commitment: Commitment underlines your integrity. You bring your best every day and have the courage to dedicate energy toward what truly matters.
- Collaboration: Collaboration fuels your innovation, creativity, and progress. Through teamwork and authentic communication, you conquer common goals while simultaneously strengthening the fabric of our culture.
- Continuous Improvement: You are a lifelong learner, you seek first to understand, are solution-oriented, and unequivocally open-minded.
- Develop and maintain informed client relationships spanning investment analysis, financial planning, tax concerns, charitable and estate planning, and ancillary services
- Identify and document each client’s unique goals and objectives
- Evaluate, implement, and manage investment solutions to meet client goals and objectives
- Coordinate with clients’ outside advisors, including CPA and attorneys, to help facilitate a client’s holistic wealth plan
- Conduct quarterly client meetings to review and present quarterly investment results, evaluate new opportunities, and adjust client objectives
- Execute business development strategies to identify and attain new clients
- Develop new and manage existing referral relationships to source new clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- CFP or other industry designation preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in an investment management and/or financial advisory services role with demonstrated ability secure and manage client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment and experience
- Excellent communication, listening, and relationship building skills
- Proactive, self-motivated approach
The expected annual base salary for this position is $125,000 – $150,000. The position may also be available to receive a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Our compensation and benefits package includes medical and prescription drug coverage, 401(k) contribution matching, group life, disability, long-term care, and accidental death insurance, ten (10) scheduled paid holidays per year, and 17 days of vacation per year.
Freestone is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be recruited and, if applicable, selected and employed without regard to sex, race, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, ancestry, disability, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by law.